Microsoft announced that some of the software will be incompatible after upgrade to Vista SP1.Please make sure the software are compatible before install Vista SP1.
Programs that are blocked from starting after you install Windows Vista SP1
- BitDefender AV or Internet Security 10
- Fujitsu Shock Sensor 220.127.116.11
- Jiangmin KV Antivirus 10 or 2008
- Trend Micro Internet Security 2008
- Zone Alarm Security Suite 7.1
Programs that do not run after you install Windows Vista SP1
- Iron Speed Designer 5.0.1
- Xheo Licensing 3.1
- Free Allegiance 2.1
Programs that have a loss of functionality after you install Windows Vista SP1
- New York Times Reader 1
- Rising Personal Firewall 2007
- Novell ZCM Agent 10.01
For more details ,please vista post.