After installed Kaspersky products,maybe you will facing some problem as below ;
* e-mail cannot be sent/ received.
* internet pages do not download
* connection with the internet is broken immediately or soon after it has been established.
It was due to Kaspersky products in the server mode redirecting all Internet connections and e-mail traffic to scan them for viruses and establishing connection with the server in Internet. That is why it is necessary to configure the rules for the service AVP.EXE correctly.
If your PC firewall has the teaching mode, enable this mode. If the AVP.EXE
service tries to establish connection, the firewall should inform the user about it. Allow any network activity to the service AVP.EXE.
If the installed firewall does not have the teaching mode, create permissive rules for the AVP.EXE process manually for the following system ports:
- Port of the AVP.EXE process: 1110
- Standard HTTP ports: 80, 81, 82, 83, 1080, 7900, 8080, 8088, 3128, 11523
- Standard SMTP port: 25
- Standard POP3 port: 110
- Standard NNTP port: 119
- Standard IMAP port: 143
- Local port: 19780
Above application suitable for
- Kaspersky Anti-virus 6.0/7.0/2009
- Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0/7.0/2009
- Kaspersky Anti-virus 6.0 For Windows Workstations
PS :avp.exe is a process belonging to Kaspersky Internet Security Suite which protects your computer against Internet-bound threats such as spyware and trojans which can be distributed through e-mail or attack directly to the computer allowing unauthorized access to your computer.